domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2020

Undead letters - reanimated textual remains, 2004-2005

 

For I saw Him

 

An iron fist and a hungry soul

An angry throat with a fiery tongue

Boiling blood and will hard as stone

Face with scars, but banner untouched

Too many hours, too many days

Second by second, how many years left?

Unending marches beneath the sun

“Forwards, forwards” in nights dark and cold

Here I am, standing still fierce

Lonesome or crowded? so be it!

Only death or victory can set me free!

 

(12/2004)

 

 

 

Thru the gate of memory

The Black Serpent crept

Thru the sword of conviction

Shall bite

In a daylight wandering thru the palace of desires

The architecture of wanted deeds

Shall awaken me from sleep

I turn my eyes from the whore

For my will must be pure

To contaminate my hands.
 
 
(12/2004)



Destruction Rituals (Hell’s Priesthood)

 

Tanks in thousands rolling

Heads in millions falling

Thus we are at last being justified

From behind the barbwire raining a vomit of grenades

All hail the Satan’s soldiers

The hungry hounds from Hell

Genocidal executors, born out from wombs of hate

The cities all shall crumble

Our march cannot be stopped

Modern civilization under our stomping boots shall crawl.

 

(12/2004) 

 

 

 

And He traveled through my soul

 

Somewhere, while dreaming

I heard a voice; I felt it, indeed.

 

The whisper journeyed deep

Through myself as I traveled His river.

 

Suddenly, a meaning came

As a pair of bleak eyes, as a couple of moons.

 

And He traveled through my soul

And a flower bloomed in me

And He then burnt the flower

So my heart could comprehend.
 
 
(01/2005)



A thousand ways to suppress a heartbeat

A thousand names for your morbid weakness

A thousand ways to scream my hunger

I have chosen hatred for mankind.

 

For there is a poison for every vermin

I take pride in this cathartic possession

Blindest justice in my head.

 

Taken are the bows by my corpse-painted soul

I bear now the sacramental black garment,

So enter, tragedy, make them stand against my wall.
 
 
(03/2005)




Overhuman Invocation

 

Triumph of death, of my own

In intrepid fear we pronounce your name

Demon, werewolf

“He’s among us, I tremble before Him!”

Night wind, grandeur dream

Come, almighty thunder

And rip mankind’s eyes

Unleash all Holy Wars

Overhuman, hear my steps.
 
 
(07/2005)







 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario